6.13.2010

The rest of the weekend was spent with much joy and zeal doing interesting things.
Big fish were caught in a major rainstorm at Panguitch Lake - Luke and my dad were the only ones lucky enough to have this experience.
We went to the Paiute Restoration Pow Wow. It was amazing. I was in awe at the costumes, music, traditions, dancing...very cool. Ty loved it too. There's a teeny video at the end of this post that kind of gives you an idea of the atmosphere - it was a very earthy and unique feeling that I can't exactly pinpoint. You have to go and experience one for yourself.

The girls hung out in Parowan for a little while to get my mom's hair done and attempt getting her committed to the loony bin...didn't work.
Turn the music off so you can hear the video - super cool.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Last time I was at Panguitch Lake we didn't catch a thing! I WANNA CATCH A FISH! What happens to them in a rainstorm?