6.16.2010

Finally gave the kid a haircut last night - that fuzzy little patch on the back of his head is gone!
Monday night for a little FHE action, we hit up Panguitch Lake.
The shore was rocky and cliff-like, the fish were not biting.
Ty's obsessive-compulsive running/climbing/moving/squirming disorder came into full effect. He eventually went rolling down the shore in slow motion and fell into the lake (feet-first, praise be). Strangely enough neither Luke nor I was able to catch him as we watched - I hate moments like that. He was OK, just a few little scrapes on his back, but his pants, socks and shoes were soaked. He spent the rest of the evening wrapped in a blanket on my lap. If nothing else, it cured him of the running/climbing/moving/squirming and he actually sat still for an hour. Luke and I decided that the next time we go fishing, Ty will not be wearing any pants or shoes.
Just kidding.
Maybe.

1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

I love the haircut! He looks like such a big boy now!! How is the potty training going??