1. What is his name? Lucas Craig Rowley
2. Who eats more? He does.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.
4. Who is taller? He is.
5. Who is smarter? Me, but if he was answering, he would say him. :)
6. Who is more sensitive? He is - I tell him all the time he's "high maintenance"
7. Who does the laundry? Me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
9. Who pays the bills? He does.
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. Who is more stubborn? him
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me.
13. Who has more siblings? he does - waaay more.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Him...I'm a "whatever" kind of person.
15. What do you like to do together? eat ice cream, walks, vacations
16. Who eats more sweets? Me.
17. Guilty Pleasures? ice cream almost every night
18. How did you meet? My second set of college roommates were already friends with him - once I met him I passed the word along that he should ask me out...and he did.
19. How long have you been together?We dated for a year, then married 5 years.
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
21. Who proposed? He did.
22. His best features and qualities? He is a very hard worker, I love his bubble butt, his blue eyes, he can make me laugh and he's an involved and loving daddy.
I tag: Marissa, Nic and Tanya
No comments:
Post a Comment