9.25.2008

we've come a long way, baby

In my early-morning blog-stalking moments, I came across this tag and the lovely blogger tagged anyone who wanted to do it - and I wanted to do it, so I'm doing it. Enjoy or ignore, whatever you want.
10 Years Ago...


I was just starting my sophomore year at Viewmont High School in Bountiful, Utah...please, no comments on the hairstyle - it didn't last long. Needless to say, I was insecure, shy and awkward, but still found enjoyment in volleyball and being a nerd.

Lucas was serving his first year in the New Hampshire Manchester mission (Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire). He did serve faithfully, despite the tattoo and shoulder-flashing. Neither of us had any idea that the other existed.
5 Years Ago...


We were happy little newlyweds of 2 months. I had finally come out of my shell and figured out who the heck I was while in college. Luke and I were living in our teeny 1 bedroom apartment in Cedar and halfway through school at SUU.
2 Years Ago . . .


I was just starting my first year of teaching middle school English. Luke was working at Jones Paint and Glass as a sales rep. Luke and I were childless and enjoying "real life" with grown up jobs and everything. We had just moved from American Fork (blech) back to Cedar (2 bedrooms now, we'd upgraded) and realized that this was where we wanted to stay.


2 Years from Now . . .



Who knows...it'll probably be me, Luke and Ty, still hanging out in Cedar City, living in our little house, teaching English, banking and taking life as it comes. I know, big plans, but that's the way we like it :)

And now, I tag..........everyone who wants to do it.


2 comments:

Blake and Audra said...

Cutest post!! Love it! I tagged you!

Dyer Family said...

I think the hair was awesome! And I love the creative positioning of the vball in that pic...I think I have a couple of those lying around somewhere!