Last weekend we had a visit from Luke's brother Colby and his family. They came up from St. George because Colby's wife Toni is a photographer and had a wedding to shoot in Cedar. After the wedding, Colby and Toni wanted some family portraits of their little family, so we went along up the mountain to help them take some pictures. As a thank-you, Toni took some pictures of our family too. She did a bang-up job and if you like 'em, you should check out her website - m2mphoto.com





The kiddos (Ty with his cousins Payton and Reagan) - not cooperating. Oh well.






4 comments:
LOVE the new pictures, she did an awesome job!! What is Ty being for Halloween?
Gorgeous photos! I love the fall leaves in the background.
Love the photos. Ty is getting so BIG and we loved the picture on the blog title. We love the fall leaves.
The pic's are so cute. I have to tell you, you have motivated me to get some family pic's done. Usually I would have my sis Manda do them but since she is on the other side of the country, I am going to have my mom try it with the digital. This might be scary. We really miss you guys and feel like it has been forever since we have seen you! We are coming down next weekend for the deer hunt. Have any plans? We are coming down next Fri. and thought maybe we would stop by on our way through. Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment