8.22.2008

ludicrous


I just remembered I really like the word ludicrous. (even though this is Ludacris)


It is quite ludicrous that I haven't blogged for so long....school started for me Aug. 14th, that's my excuse. We are still alive - not so ludicrous. We still have an insanely ludicrous amount of squash so if anyone wanted to steal some from our garden, that would be fine.

Hmmmm...what else is ludicrous?

Luke's little bro got transferred out of his mission in Honduras to a new one in Texas because of many safety issues in Honduras - a once-ludicrous situation (the dangerous one) that is now much more acceptable since he will be safer.

Both of the USA relay teams dropped their batons during their races yesterday - ludicrous.

Ty is getting BIG and will be 6 months old next week - time flies by ludicrously...(just pretend that I used it correctly there - yeah, i'm a english teacher, so what?).



Also, while we're on the subject of being ludicrous, I forgot to post pictures of Fish Lake. So here are some of those.



truly ludicrous....poor kid.



Oh yeah...and life's still good (no matter how ludicrous it gets).

2 comments:

The Fisher's said...

I used to love this word in high school until I was at a debate tournament and said it in an argument and the judge started laughing at me. Apparently I had been saying it wrong, I said it with a "t" on the end...it kind of ruined the word for me after that!

Shelly & Danny said...

Remember that one time, when you were worried about having a baby because you thought you were going to gain a ton of weight and be huge...and then you had a baby and look amazing and are still really skinny? Yeah, your welcome :)