Love the new background. And um, squash recipes, nope! I've tried growing things for 2 years now with only 1 tomato to show for it, so I have NO clue what to do with it all. However, my dad cuts them up and sautees them with butter and salt and pepper...?
Hey, those squash look good. What type are they? Some squash you cut in half (length wise) and bake. Others you slice and fry. I would try steaming too. Good Luck DAD
2 comments:
Love the new background. And um, squash recipes, nope! I've tried growing things for 2 years now with only 1 tomato to show for it, so I have NO clue what to do with it all. However, my dad cuts them up and sautees them with butter and salt and pepper...?
Hey, those squash look good. What type are they? Some squash you cut in half (length wise) and bake. Others you slice and fry. I would try steaming too. Good Luck
DAD
Post a Comment