I've never posted a video before, so here goes nothin'.
Ty's been pulling this goofy face lately - my mom thinks it's because he's teething (the fruits of which we have yet to see). Whatever the reason, it's pretty funny to glance over at him and see him sucking so hard on that bottom lip!
(And holy crap it takes a long time to upload videos)
3 comments:
Thats a teether face if I've ever seen one!! So glad to see you havent ditched blogging yet!:)
OMG Candace. He is so freakin' cute. I miss that age. Something new every single day! It's still like that with Rio, but it's more like he gets more and more attitude every single day! :)
Hey! I just found your blog from the Morris'. Your baby is the cutest thing ever. It's great to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment