6.20.2011

Yesterday we finally (I guess not finally, we only had to wait 5 days) got to meet this little guy - Mr. Rigden. He is Ty's first and only cousin on my side of the family - and my first and only nephew (or niece) on my side of the family. So exciting. He is the brilliant creation of my little bro Kyle and his wife Nicole. So cute. So much hair. And I think he looks so much like his mommy. He's got the weird floating baby eyes in this pic, but trust me - he's adorable. On the subject of babies, we were sitting near the entrance in church yesterday and a family walked in with twins. Ty noticed and looked at me with wonder "TWO babies?!?!" he whispered. I explained that sometimes mommies have two babies in their bellies instead of one. He thought for a second and then asked, "Well, then, where's Nicole's other baby?"

1 comment:

Blake and Audra said...

My goodness!! What a couple of adoralbe kids! Rigden is So so so cute!! what a tiny little face. I want to meet him!! Congrats on being an aunt! YAY!