Had another busy weekend after the Fourth. Our second Rowley wedding for the summer went off without a hitch - Chase and Keisha are the most gorgeous couple!
After the wedding, the "without a hitch" stuff was forgotten. After some car issues and changed plans, the newlyweds and we drove up to Farmington, dropping Chase & Keisha off in SLC on our way. Despite the less than stellar situation (Hello? Who would want to spend a four hour drive with in-laws on your wedding day/night?!), it was a fun time and we finally pulled in to our destination around 1 am.
The next morning, I ran the Farmington Festival Days 1oK with my dad (placed 2nd in my age group: 20-29), then we headed to the parade. Best parade I've ever been to. We came home with a grocery bag STUFFED with junk they were throwing out - Otter Pops, candy, candy, candy, frisbees, hair products, balls of all sorts. It was heaven for Ty.
Later that night there were fireworks and a free concert from Colors - totally took me back to my high school days. I loved Colors. Ok, maybe I still do. Fine - I have 3 of their CDs and I still listen to them. Dork. That's me.
Since it's SUMMER, Ty and I stayed in Farmington for a few extra days after Luke had to be back to work....I love my job. We had a grand old time going to lunch, shopping, swimming and being silly with Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt Stacie. We also hit up the zoo, had our first Frontrunner ride, listened to Great Grandma Ongley literally cuss out loud at Ali for keeping Frank (little did we know...) and immersed ourselves in the wonder of the greatest DI in Utah - found in Centerville. Go to it - you'll see.
Later that night there were fireworks and a free concert from Colors - totally took me back to my high school days. I loved Colors. Ok, maybe I still do. Fine - I have 3 of their CDs and I still listen to them. Dork. That's me.
3 comments:
You're amazing! I feel special knowing someone who runs and places!
I just get jealous when I read about your adventures. I miss you so much and can't wait to get back.
P.S that's my moms favorite DI haha she stops whenever she comes through Utah.
I LOVE CENTERVILLE D.I.!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment