

First on the list this weekend - Utah Summer Games Opening Ceremonies. The best parts - having Grandma and Grandpa Graham and Aunt Stacie with us, playing catch/frisbee/tag on the football field before the fireworks with literally
hundreds of other restless hooligans, the instant of absolute blackness and panic when the field lights snapped out without warning and I realized I didn't have my eyes on my child at that exact moment and where the heck is he and how am I going to find him in this madness and I bet he's panicking too and oh my gosh I'm a horrible mother....and then realizing my dad had a very close eye on him and was carrying him back to me at that same moment (phew), watching Ty hide under his frisbee during the fireworks (don't let him fool you, he was peeking).
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fabulous weekend! We miss you so much and wish we could be there. Love ya!
HOW FUN!!! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment