
Ty was jumping on the bed. A headfirst dive into my nightstand gave him an upper lip split in two. After much blood, swearing (on my part), screaming (on his part) and singing (it calmed me down, even if it was originally meant to calm him down), we both chilled enough to realize he was going to need stitches. Of course, Dad was at work and I was in my PJs, and it was exactly 9 PM (Instacare closes at 9!). After a quick phonecall and change of clothes, we headed to the ER. Ty was such a brave kid - no crying until they strapped him on that stupid papoose board to restrain him and it stopped as soon as they let him up.
5 stitches and 2 hours later=

The first of many, I am sure.
3 comments:
I knew you would blog about it! Who could resist???!!!! He's a cute little guy...and tough, too. Now, about his mommy....just kidding!
oh my goodness. this breaks my heart. Poor little guy. He looks so sad. I hope he gets better soon and it doesn't scar too bad. What a tough kid.
Were you totally freaking out? That is one of the saddest pictures...poor guy!
Post a Comment