Minersville Reservoir did not disappoint last night! These two boys were giddy with stories when they got back from this trip. First thing Luke calls to me when he walks in the door: "Where's the camera?" Ty didn't get to go, but he was impressed by the ducks and the fact he got to play in the back of dad's truck for a while. Today our Sunday dinner table was graced with a barbecue duck sandwich, a la Kyle. I must admit, it was better than I thought it would be - and no bb's.
2 comments:
I was wondering what kind of party you were having that I wasn't invited to! I am glad I didn't come over! Good Job on the hunt!!!!
Wow! There will be no ducks left for us to look at when we go duck watching!! I've only eaten duck once and it was way nasty. Guess our hosts didn't know how to cook it!
Post a Comment