This past week was a fun one for the boys in this family as well. Luke's had an awesome fishing season - last night he brought home a nice catch from the Yankee. Last week he caught a brook trout, a rainbow and a brown all in one trip. He was impressed. I was not - they were cleaned in my kitchen sink.

Of course,
this kid can do anything he wants to my kitchen sink - can you really blame me for being such a pushover?

He finally got to pick his pumpkin from our garden. It was the smallest one and we were waiting for it to completely turn orange. He picked it himself and lugged the thing all the way to the front porch.

He checks on it every time we go outside. This poor little pumpkin is quite resilient - it's been dropped, rolled down the driveway, dropped, carried to the mailbox and back, dropped and sat on a few times....and dropped.
4 comments:
Good Job Luke and Ty!!! The pumpkin made your front yard look so much cuter!!!! LOVE IT!
Okay, I want to catch a fish like that!! I love trout! What time of day did he fish at Yankee?
Ty is sooooo cute, and getting so big! Are you guys coming up to visit your fam over the Holiday's at all? We would love to see you. Stop by sometime!
May I please eat his face off?! He is just the cutest little stinker!
Post a Comment