Ah, the memories.
Well, I found a website that is just like buybacks, but only the good part. Being a literature major/teacher/freak, I've created quite the collection of books - from textbooks to novels. I love books. They are pretty. They are nice to look at. It makes me proud to look at my large bookshelf and proclaim literary mastery over each and every title.
But then, two weeks ago, I thought "What's the point?" I've got all these books...and that's it. Never gonna read 'em again. They're taking up major space. Their joy is already stored in my cheesy little brain. What's a literary major/teacher/freak to do?
http://cash4books.net/index.php?ref=142294
This website was the answer. They will buy your books! Not all of them, just the good ones. You type in your ISBNs, they offer a price. They take novels and textbooks - anything with an ISBN. You print a packing list and shipping label (that's right - the site PAYS FOR THE SHIPPING) and ship 'em off. About 1 1/2 weeks later, you've got the money in your Paypal account (or a check if that's what you want).
I figured, what the heck? I was going to donate them to the library, but for 15 extra bucks I could definitely stand to pack up 11 books and send them out. I gave it a shot, and it worked! It was totally legit! I'm working on my second shipment right now.
Give it a shot, see if you like it
...maybe we'll make enough to buy ourselves a Kindle....
a girl can dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment