Lately at work/school ( I call it school, but then people get confused and think I'm going to school, not teaching school, which is technically my work . . . so call it what you want) we've been doing some standardized testing (fill in the bubble junk). I admit, it gets a little monotonous for me. Good thing I've got the punks to keep things interesting.
_____________________
ME to whole class: OK guys. We are going to go to break and then do one more session of testing after break.
Boy A: We're doing another section after break?
ME: Yep, one more, then we're done for today.
break, drinks etc.....students trickling in. Everyone back from break? Good.
ME: Ok, break out your bubble sheets for our last section of testing.
Boy B: WHAT?!?! We're doing another section of testing!?
ME:
_______________________
Like I said - punks.
1 comment:
Sounds about right...the boys never listen!
Post a Comment