My last hurrah this summer was a chics only trip to my aunt's place at Bear Lake. These are the best pictures I got - all of us (minus one person) at dinner, and then that one person laying out. I didn't want her to feel left out and I know she will love me for making her feel included. Hopefully I'll get some more pictures soon from the other blondies...
3 comments:
Ok, I am so glad you FINALLY told me you had a blog!!!! Now I can stalk you without looking out the front door. j/k! Way cute blog!!
I showed my mom your picturs on FB. She thought you were your aunt..can't remember her name. The one that live in California. I think your mom is going to disown you after posting a picture of her in a swimming suit. LOL
It just came to me, is it Brenda?
Post a Comment