6.09.2009

We are two days into our swimming lessons. Ty has been a good sport, but I can definitely tell he isn't completely comfortable in the pool yet. On Day 1, he was determined to sit on the first step of the pool the entire time, but I had other ideas - I was jealous of all the other moms and kids playing in the water, so I forced him in. He was fine. On Day 2, he actually got into the pool voluntarily, but refused to have anything to do with putting floaties on. Can't blame him.
Luke says I look possessed in this picture. After looking closely, my overly-self-critical-self realized it's probably because I am not wearing any makeup. Thanks, honey. Decked out - in a hand-me-down swimsuit because the super-stylin suit we bought him is too big. Dang.
A BIG tired yawn in the car after the first lesson, showing off his Mickey Mouse sticker that the teacher gave him.

No comments: