6.06.2009

Saturdays are awesome. Today we watched a guy put up siding on the back wall of our carport (since we didn't really know how to do it ourselves). I forgot to take a before picture, but it pretty much looked majorly ghetto (unfinished 2x4 framing). So just picture ghetto in your head, and then look at the above picture and notice the drastic improvement and ignore the ugly black garbage can; I obviously did while I was taking the picture.
I guess we didn't just sit and watch Buster put up siding (his real name - if you know Luke, you know about the conversation that followed after Buster left pertaining to Luke's dreams of naming our next child Buster). Luke had a project of his own goin' on - painting the shed. (Everytime I say that out loud, "painting the shed," I get that crazy "Painting the Roses Red" song in my head from Alice in Wonderland when the cards paint the queen's rose trees....now you know how psychotic and weird I really am, as if you didn't already know.) I did remember a before picture of this one, but not officially before. As you can see, Luke had already started the trim. Dang it. I need to get better at that before picture thing. You get the idea.

P.S. I am sorry about my overuse of the parentheses...I will admit, I am addicted.

1 comment:

The Fisher's said...

Nice! They both look SO good :) I'm totally jealous you have a huge shed! It will come in handy as Ty collects every stage of trike, bike, scooter, etc!
OH-FishLake is a go, we are so excited!