I AM TAGGED
Usually I ignore tags . . . I try to blog as much as I can about US instead of just ME....but I'm flippin' bored.
I am:going against everything I believe in by doing this tag.
I think: I'll take a sick day tomorrow.
I know: I should just buck up.
I want: cake batter ice cream.
I dislike: food stuck in my teeth.
I miss: being in college.
I fear: earthquakes.
I feel: crappy.
I hear: some QVC lady talking.
I smell: ketchup and corndogs.
I crave: sleep.
I cry: way too easily.
I search: for bargains.
I wonder: what I'm going to do on Friday.
I regret: taking life too seriously.
I love: Luke and Ty.
I care: for a little monster.
I always: wear socks to bed.
I worry: and I get a headache.
I am not: currently able to swallow.
I remember: that I was supposed to call someone. Oops.
I believe: that pessimism is a habit.
I dance: all the time...doesn't mean I'm good.
I sing: to every song...even if I have to make up words.
I don’t always: make it to work on time. In fact, I never do.
I argue: and it just makes things worse because I suck at it.
I write: every single day.
I win: absolutely nothing, even when I feel in my heart that I am going to win.
I lose: everything...oh, except for Jeopardy.
I wish: that people weren't so biased/racist/prejudiced.
I listen:more than I talk.
I don't understand: negativity.
I can usually be found: at home or school.
I need: a neck rub. It hurts.
I forget: all the TIME!
I am happy: every day.
I tag: anyone who wants to and is bored like I was.
1 comment:
You sound sick. That's not fun. Hope you get better soon. Are you guys coming up any time soon? We would love to see you.
Post a Comment