Even before we were married, Luke's family has told me stories of how big a snoop he is when it comes to surprises - especially Christmas presents. I bought this Boston hat for Ty as a Christmas gift...Luke found out....Luke couldn't wait until Christmas...Luke figured out where I "hid" the gifts...Ty is now wearing his Boston hat.
4 comments:
So cute, is he walking in that picture?!
He is such a cute baby and I loved your christmas card. I hope you received ours I mailed them a few days ago. Have a great christmas!
By the way that is impressive he keeps his hat on! Neither of my boys will.
Luke is still breaking the rules! I hope he does not end up with coal in his sock(his mom's threat when he got caught snooping every year). We love the hat and Dylan loves to wear his that you guys gave him. It would be fun to see the "sox" in real life with the boys.
Post a Comment