Well, after hearing nothing but "You should have a blog" from many people that I mostly like..... I have a blog. And here's a cute picture of my kid. Now, can someone please help me - I don't know what else to put on here?????
Hey girly! So far so good! I am excited you finally decided to do this. Jer talked about him and Luke going golfing tonight, and if that's the case maybe I will come over and show you some bloggin things. I will teach you everything I know, which isn't much. But take it for what it's worth. Let me know. That is if you read this message before tonight.
Candace I love your Blog, maybe I should learn how to do one, but MY life just isn't that exciting! ANYHOW...crazy thing, looking at the single picture of Ty, it reminds me of a baby picture of your dad when he was just a babe! Nuts I know, gene pool is strong! Ok, Take Care, Love Aunt Chris
2 comments:
Hey girly! So far so good! I am excited you finally decided to do this. Jer talked about him and Luke going golfing tonight, and if that's the case maybe I will come over and show you some bloggin things. I will teach you everything I know, which isn't much. But take it for what it's worth. Let me know. That is if you read this message before tonight.
Candace I love your Blog, maybe I should learn how to do one, but MY life just isn't that exciting! ANYHOW...crazy thing, looking at the single picture of Ty, it reminds me of a baby picture of your dad when he was just a babe! Nuts I know, gene pool is strong! Ok, Take Care, Love Aunt Chris
Post a Comment