Last weekend we went up to Farmington to celebrate my little sis's high school graduation! Congrats Stacie. It was our first "long" drive with Ty and he did awesome (thanks to my future sister-in-law riding in the back and keeping him company). We are hoping he does just as well when we're back up there in a few weeks for my little brother's wedding.
3 comments:
Holy Smokes! Im glad you are officially up and running! Ty is adorable and Im glad you guys are doing good! Keep in touch~
Blogs are fun to keep in touch with people, I'm glad you got one too! Plus it's easier to see all your fun pics!
I am and will forever be your little brother I guess. he he, Thanks for all your support... :) I couldn't ask for a better brother and sister than you guys! Love ya, thanks again for lettin' you "future sis in-law" come up with you guys!
Post a Comment