Ty doesn't have any problems making friends. This past weekend, EVERYONE wanted a piece of the kid. As his proud mama, I didn't mind a bit - you just had to pose for a picture!

With my cousin Blake (I hope he sees this and realizes he looks quite natural with a babe in the arms - maybe he should have one of his own!!! :) )

With Nic's little sister Mattie (sp?) - such a cute little girl!

With my cousin Holly - she needs a kid too.... :)

With my Grandpa Ongley - Ty is his pride and joy, his first great-grandchild.

A blurry one with my Grandma Ongley - she can put this kid to sleep in a matter of seconds!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for puting that picture of Blake with Ty up. haha I love it!! He does definitely look natural!
Post a Comment