6.29.2011

This is me on a four-wheeler speeding down a mountain road in Panguitch. We went to Panguitch for the Balloon Fest last weekend. Luku's amazing older sister and her husband were awesome hosts - they took us on this ride and even bought me a sucker.
Luke's older bro and his wife came too - a bug flew into his eye as I was taking this. Seriously.
At the mid-point of our ride - I almost fell in the creek.
At night, they line up the balloons down Main Street and light 'em up! This is about halfway down - there were at least 10 balloons from end to end. It's an amazing sight.
(so are all the drunk Panguitchans)
Of course, hot air balloons are a little loud...so Ty Guy saw, but did not hear. And I know I am a major trendsetter wearing my sweater around my waist. I know.

2 comments:

Chelseys Blog said...

Awww! So jealous. Wished we could have been there this year. Just remember I am the amazing younger sista:)

Chelseys Blog said...

P.S. How come Im not on your blog list? Got nixed. Dont worry wont take it too personally:)