
Back in May we had an amazing parenting moment and took Ty to the carnival. I say amazing because it may have been 10:30 PM, it may have been 35 degrees outside and the carnival may have been wedged in between the town's only ghetto abandoned bar, trailer park and Mexican market. At least he's wearing gloves, right? Plus, we pretty much had the entire place to ourselves - us and the creepy carnies.

The fabulous parenting continued one day as he was allowed to fist strawberry frosting while sitting on the kitchen counter - I promise, we started with graham crackers. They just weren't cutting it.

However, that same day the weather decided to quit being incompetent and we were allowed to do decent things with our child. Don't worry. We will figure it out.
More to come as SUMMER IS HERE and I'm really bored without my usual half-day of wrangling pubescent hooligans through the literary grandeur of 8th grade English.
3 comments:
When are you guys coming up again?
I was thinking about doing the skirts for "bridesmaids" aka sisters for the wedding. What do you think! We could totally do it!!
I kinda, really like your parenting style... I might take some valuable cues from you! Can't wait to see you :)
Little big sister
I love you and I will comment. Oh how we miss you guys and I love the adventures with Ty. It makes for great memories.
I thoroughly enjoy your parenting style! :)
Post a Comment