3.02.2010

The "new post" button has smirked at me with each check of my blog - I know, I am a blogging loser. Isn't admitting you have a problem the first step to recovery?
Ty loves his snowboots and snowsuit, even if his parents are tightwads and bought the stuff 8 sizes too big so it'll work for a few more years.
We made sugar cookies for love day, but did not deliver them to friends for obvious reasons.

Grandma Rowley hooked us up with Harlem Globetrotters tickets.
Ty liked it mostly, but you could tell he was a little bugged when they weren't just playing basketball.

The Ty Guy turned 2. Here he is practicing a candle blow - which he eventually did twice, after we sang to him twice, as per his request.

Luke tried himself some Snow Goose hunting and it turned out to be pretty successful. First time out, 4 geese shot (+1 my brother shot).
*phew*
I am no longer a blogging loser.

1 comment:

The Jackson Three said...

I still think you should have delivered Ty-licked cookies to Cynthia and Em as a going away present!!! :) Happy Birthday, TY!!!!