This is Ty in my Grandpa O's chair. On Friday (June 18) we made a very last-minute decision to get up to Bountiful to see my Grandpa one last time - he'd been fighting cancer and had decided to just let it take its course. As sad a weekend as it was, I am glad we did it. We got to spend some time with cousins, aunts and uncles and Grandma and say good-bye to Grandpa that night. He passed away the next day. For those of you who know my family, this was the grandpa that could take off his thumb. A special post for him is coming....as soon as I can put into words what I want to say.7.07.2009
1
This is Ty in my Grandpa O's chair. On Friday (June 18) we made a very last-minute decision to get up to Bountiful to see my Grandpa one last time - he'd been fighting cancer and had decided to just let it take its course. As sad a weekend as it was, I am glad we did it. We got to spend some time with cousins, aunts and uncles and Grandma and say good-bye to Grandpa that night. He passed away the next day. For those of you who know my family, this was the grandpa that could take off his thumb. A special post for him is coming....as soon as I can put into words what I want to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment