

Yesterday the Rowley fam got to welcome home missionary #4 - Nick! He served honorably in the Argentina Cordoba mission. The whole bunch of us ( I think there were 25 of us?) packed into the St. George airport's single terminal to pick him up. Nick looked great and all of his nephews and nieces were SOOOOO excited to see him! After the eagle had landed, we all went to Golden Corral, which Toni (my sister in law) and I were STOKED for. Love that place. So glad to have our little bro/bro-in-law home safe and sound....one more Rowley missionary left (Brennan, currently in Texas)and then Marsha is DONE! Hallelujah.
1 comment:
Love the pictures and it was good to see you guys and Ty. I would love you to e-mail me some of those photos since the sis forgot her camera. See you guys on the weekend. Love aunt shon.
Post a Comment