the 10 best things about last weekend:
1- got to see my family up in Farmington
2- didn't have to work
3- got to watch Stacie play SLCC softball for the first time (sorry, no pics)
4- hit a killer sale at The Children's Place
5- went crazy at Ikea
6- got to go to the U game (well, Luke did)
7- hunted ducks with Dad (just Luke again)
8- saw the extended fam
9- went out on a real live date to Rodizio's (first time there)
10- spent some much-needed time together
luke & ty at stacie's game

my aunt sandy in one of her Halloween costumes
us at stacie's game
luke & ty at stacie's game
my aunt sandy in one of her Halloween costumes
us at stacie's game (typical family pic - ty not looking, luke not smiling, me cheesing it to make up for the two non-cooperators)

my aunt brenda & me
my aunt brenda & me
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fund weekend. We're sad we weren't able to meet up. Hopefully some other time. It was fun for us to go through Cedar and reminace. (sorry don't know how to spell it. I'm sure your laughing at me right now)
Candace, I love your pics of your great weekend up north! Hey, you saw extended family but you didn't come see us???? Are we not family too? I really feel left out, but I am glad you had a great weekend! Your mom needed it I'm sure! I hope we see you at Thanksgiving time. Pineapple Sweatpants...ha haha...Chris
Post a Comment