
Ty had his 6 month checkup last week. Other than a little bit of anemia (low iron in his blood), things looked fab. We go back in 30 days to check the anemia again. He is a whopping 14 pounds (8%) and 26.25 inches long (45%)...yeah, other than those cheeks (both sets) he's a petite little bugger. He is on the verge of crawling, with his favorite mode of transportation being the lunge - he gets up on his hands and knees, rocks forward, back, forward, back and then LUNGES forward. Needless to say he has a regular red spot in the middle of his forehead from lunging into things (walls, couches. cupboards, etc.). He's pushing up from his belly to a sitting position (with MUCH grunting involved) and still loves sucking on that thumb. Hard to believe that he's such an old fart.
2 comments:
HOly Cow! Marley is almost 9 months old. She has no interest in crawling, or rolling, or standing. She just sits there, all 23 lbs of her. Oh to have a little baby still, your so lucky :)
Hey guys!! I love your blog. The background is so fun! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. At least he is still tiny. I want to see him!!! You guys need to instill in Blake's mind that he will be just fine if we have a baby!! I think he freaks out when he really sits and thinks about it. I WANT TO BE A MOMMY! haha Anywho, Love you guys tons! Keep posting!
Post a Comment