Thanks Carli for tagging me and giving me something to do today! (Wow, I guess school can't start soon enough. sad.) I hope I did this right - wasn't sure, never been tagged before.











1. Favorite room? lately it's my bedroom because it's above the storage room so it's always cold - perfect for the summer (but crappy in the winter)!
2. A Fan of? one guess...
3. What are your children doing right now? spitting and rolling (notice the drool on his sleeve and the fact that he is off the blanket that he was originally on)
4. Closet? now i know why carli and i are friends (see her blog for clarification)
5. Dream Vacation? paris

6. Item you could not live without? ironically, there are 2 items in this picture that I cannot live without, even though I was only trying to photograph my computer. if you have to ask, you should not know :)
7. To get from here to there? trooper
8. Self-Portrait? i went to the dentist today so my face is numbed and kinda screwy, so here's one from last weekend

9. Yard? husband's pride & joy and I kind of like it too
10. Something you’re procrastinating? setting up my classroom

11. Collection? cleaning supplies - i've tried them all, love Kaboom.
12. Favorite Shoes? wearing them right now.
Now, I tag ANGELA and TANYA. (if they have time because I know they are a heck of a lot busier than I am at this point in their lives).
2 comments:
Oh that was fun to see! I will have to get to that tomorrow...!
K, I know that post wasn't as bad as I made it sound! I love it though! It's fun to find out random things about your friends. :) So you're READY to go back to school, huh? I'm depressed! This summer went by WAY too fast. But teaching really is the best way to be a mommy. You're going to love it next summer-- getting to spend time with Ty when he's running around and getting dirty outside! So do you like teaching? Are you getting evaluated this year? Did you take a maternity leave from teaching when you had him? I just thought of that?
Post a Comment